For the best auto insurance in Philadelphia, PA, count on Brenda’s Auto Tags LLC to get you the coverage you need at a price you can afford. Many of our customers who have switched from some of the leading national carriers have found that they save hundreds of dollars a year with us, and you can realize big savings too.
Our auto insurance pricing is not the only thing you will love here. You will also be impressed by our agents and how they genuinely care about their clients. Our goal is to provide the very best auto insurance plans available so that you will be completely satisfied and recommend us to all your friends, family, and coworkers. We want to be the number one auto insurance agent in Philadelphia, PA, and thanks to our loyal customers, we are well on the way to achieving our goal.
We offer a range of coverage options to suit every budget and need. You can really save big by opting for a higher deductible, and we offer many discounts, including multi-car, family, and other discounts. There are countless ways to save with us, and we are sure we can find a way for you to keep more of your hard-earned money.
At Brenda’s Auto Tags LLC, we are able to provide you with a variety of policies depending on your individual needs. The different components of an auto insurance policy can be confusing, so we would like to spell them out.
● Property Damage—It covers the property of the involved party in the case that you may cause damage to another person’s property with your vehicle. This includes all things determined to be property so it can include the home, garage, etc.
● Personal Injury—Personal injury insurance is important because it offers medical coverage to the policyholder in the event of a collision. The difference is that this coverage is extended to the policyholders family members as well, regardless of who is deemed to be at fault. It includes funeral expenses, and any other coverage that may be needed in the case where the policyholder is unable to work.
● Comprehensive—This coverage is designed to protect your vehicle in the event of something other than a collision. Examples of this would be flooding, a tree falling, theft, etc.
● Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist—The purpose of this auto insurance coverage is to protect the motorist in the case of an accident caused by an uninsured driver. It is also beneficial in the case of damages amounting to more than what an underinsured drivers insurance will cover.
● Collision—Collision insurance covers the damage that may be done specifically to your vehicle if it were to collide with another vehicle or object.
For more information regarding our auto insurance rates and discounts, contact us today!